[Gluster-Maintainers] Proposal to make Design Spec and Document for a feature mandatory.

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Apr 13 07:04:40 UTC 2018

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 11:34:12AM +0530, Amar Tumballi wrote:
> All,
>
> Thanks to Nigel, this is now deployed, and any new patches referencing
> github (ie, new features) need the 'DocApproved' and 'SpecApproved' label.

Great! I hope we'll get more written down how new features are expected
to work and how users can benefit from them.

I thought we had a document that explained the different GitHub Issue
tags somewhere? Unfortunately I cant find it... Maybe someone can add it
in the Contrubtors Guide?
  https://docs.gluster.org/en/latest/Contributors-Guide/Index/

Thanks,
Niels