[Gluster-Maintainers] [Reminder] Maintainers meeting tomorrow

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Tue Sep 19 10:07:58 UTC 2017

As of now, the agenda is like below: Feel free to update the agenda with
your points if any @
https://hackmd.io/MYTgzADARgplCGBaA7DArMxAWAZvATIiFhJgCYarBQCMCYIQA===?both

Meeting date: 09/20/2017 (Sept 20th)
<https://hackmd.io/MYTgzADARgplCGBaA7DArMxAWAZvATIiFhJgCYarBQCMCYIQA===?both#bj-link>BJ
Link

   - Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580

<https://hackmd.io/MYTgzADARgplCGBaA7DArMxAWAZvATIiFhJgCYarBQCMCYIQA===?both#attendance>
Attendance

   - [Sorry Note]
   - <Comma Separated Names>

<https://hackmd.io/MYTgzADARgplCGBaA7DArMxAWAZvATIiFhJgCYarBQCMCYIQA===?both#agenda>
Agenda

   -

   AI from previous week
   - [Nigel] Changes to ‘Submit Type’
      - [Amye] Is group discount on hotel available? if not approved
      travellers should book in any case!
   -

   What are we doing with regression failure emails?
   (netbsd/netbsd-brick-mux?)
   -

   Release roadmap
   - Clarifications on 3.13 (STM), 4.0 (STM), 4.1 (LTM)
      <https://www.gluster.org/release-schedule/>
      - Expectations:
         - Scope clarity
         - Status of features
         - What help do you/others need?
      -

   How are we tracking changes in 3.8-fb branch? Should maintainers see
   whats useful? or should we followup with FB on when it would be sent to
   ‘master’?
   -

   Gluster 4.0
   - GD2 -
      - Protocol changes - no further updates
      - Monitoring - initial patches sent for review
      - GFProxy -
      - Error codes -
   -

   Round Table

-------

Hope to see you on time, and this week, I would like a volunteer to host
the meeting.

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)