[Gluster-Maintainers] Reminder: Maintainers' meeting tomorrow (Sept 6th, 2017)
atumball at redhat.com
Tue Sep 5 05:32:27 UTC 2017
Updated the agenda @
Feel free to add your topic, or updates in the above hackmd page. Even if
you are not going to be present, updating your comments in draft would help.
Meeting date: 09/06/2017 (Sept 06th)
- Bridge: https://bluejeans.com/205933580
- [Sorry Note]: vbellur
- <Comma separated names>
Action Items pending from last week
- Amar to send changes required for Protocol changes - DONE
- Nigel & Jiffin to figure out more about ASan builds - ?
- Blog posts:
- Amye’s note to list
- Not much action seen here
- How to increase content/traction?
Gluster 4.0 - Status check
- GD2 (must have)
- Protocol changes (should have)
- Error code changes (good to have)
- Monitoring (good to have)
- RIO (optional)
- Some conflicts with the current time since last month as RedHat moved
its program call around same time, where many of maintainers are
- What other times are possible?
- We can continue to use this for another 2 months till October, but
after that surely need a change which doesn’t conflict.
- For future, we recommend maintainers to consider this slot before
agreeing for a recurring meeting at your company, so we can keep
Any more discussion required on review/patch etiquette?
- Jeff’s email
- Amar’s reply
- Any more comments? Suggestions for improvements?
Summit - October 27th and 28th
- Gluster 4.0 - Release leads, life cycle, EOL
- Discuss: What are the things we need next to call it Gluster 5.0 ?
Time bound? Feature Bound?
Round Table (Check with every member, whats’ cooking in their domain)
See you there tomorrow.
Amar Tumballi (amarts)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the maintainers