[Gluster-Maintainers] Tests failing on master

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Thu Nov 16 13:11:35 UTC 2017

Hi,

In yesterday's maintainers' meeting, I said the are many tests that are
failing on the master branch on my laptop/ VMs. It turns out many of
them were due to setup issues: some due to obvious errors on my part
like not having dbench installed, not enabling gnfs etc., and some due
to 'extras' not being installed when I do a source compile which I'm not
sure why.

So there are only 2 tests  now which fail on master, and they don't seem
to be due to setup issues and are not marked as bad tests either:

1.tests/bugs/cli/bug-1169302.t
  Failed test:  14
2.tests/bugs/distribute/bug-1247563.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 12 Failed: 2)
   Failed tests:  11-12

Request the respective maintainers/peers to take a look. If they are
indeed failing because of problems in the test itself, then I will
probably file a bug on infra to investigate why they are passing on the
jenkins slaves.

Thanks,
Ravi