[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Time Window before merging the patch

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed May 31 05:26:03 UTC 2017

On Tue, May 30, 2017 at 11:59:52PM -0400, Raghavendra Gowdappa wrote:

> [...]

Ok, thanks for the additional explaining. For the components I work on
with others, I recommend them to configure email notifications in
Gerrit. That way they will be the first to know that a new patch has
been posted and they can review immediately. This configuration is
documented in the maintainers guide:
  http://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Contributors-Guide/Guidelines-For-Maintainers/#patches-in-gerrit

Maybe we should more strongly encourage configuring this for anyone that
sends the regular patches for components.

HTH,
Niels