[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Snapshot maintainer

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Mar 9 02:46:00 UTC 2017

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your contributions to snapshot and other areas of Gluster! I
wish you luck in your future endeavors and look forward to your continued
presence in the community.

All,

Raghavendra Bhat has agreed to be the interim maintainer for both snapshots
and user serviceable snapshots.  Please work with Raghu for all activities
related to snapshots.

Regards,
Vijay