[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Maintainers 2.0 Proposal

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Thu Jun 29 05:28:54 UTC 2017

All,

Thanks for participating actively in the discussions. With all your
co-operation we now have a update on maintainers 2.0 proposal. Vijay Bellur
sent a patch last week [1] capturing all the discussions.

Please go through the patch and see if you have any more concerns. There
are many new names in there, so just review it so you can Ack it. Niels
(ndevos) added all the people with their name on maintainers file as
reviewers for the patch. Please take some time today and give +1 to it to
acknowledge you are aware of the responsibilities. After 20 or more +1 on
the patch, we will merge the patch, and accordingly raise a ticket to
update the access to merge rights etc.

Also, if your name is added in maintainers list (even as peer for
component), please become member of Maintainers mailing list [2] This list
is an open list (all archives available for anyone to read) so make sure
you subscribe and become members.  Make sure you update your calendars with
maintainer meeting timings, so you can attend it.

[1] - https://review.gluster.org/17583

Main maintainers 2.0 proposal link: https://hackmd.io/s/SkwiZd4qe

Write back if you have any more concerns.

Regards,
Amar

Amar Tumballi (amarts)