[Gluster-Maintainers] Glusterfs 3.10.3 has been tagged

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Tue Jun 6 06:00:45 UTC 2017

Apologies for delay in sending mail about builds. We have packages
ready for all distributions, thanks to Kaleb and Niels.

As per [1] (mostly[2]):

* Packages for Fedora 24 and Fedora 27 are available at [3].
* Packages for Fedora 25 and Fedora 26 are built and queued in Fedora
bodhi for testing. Once pushed to testing they will be available in
the Updates-Testing repo. After a nominal testing period they will be
pushed to the Updates repo.
* Packages for Ubuntu Trusty (14.04), Xenial (16.04), Yakkety (16.10),
and Zesty (17.04) are available in the Launchpad PPA.
* Packages for Debian Jessie (8) and Stretch/Sid (9) are at [3]
* Packages for SLES 12 and Leap 42.2 are in the OpenSuSE Build Service
(OBS) repos.

Details for the packages in Launchpad PPA, OpenSuSE Build Service, and
CentOS Storage SIG are in the respective README files at [3].

Regarding CentOS, 3.11 packages have been added to 3.10 repository by
mistake. Please don't upgrade Gluster on CentOS using Storage SIG repo
until the problem is rectified.

[1] https://gluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Install-Guide/Community_Packages/#community-packages

[2] Note: GlusterFS 3.10.X packages are in Fedora 26, not on d.g.o.
(GlusterFS 3.11.X packages for Fedora 26 are on d.g.o.) GlusterFS
3.10.X packages are also available for Trusty in the Launchpad PPA. I
will update the table at [1] to reflect the actual state ASAP.

[3] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.10/3.10.3/

Thanks,
Raghavendra Talur