[Gluster-Maintainers] On knowledge transfer of some of the components

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Tue Jul 25 05:12:44 UTC 2017

I will do a 'intern' friendly session about 'volfile' and translator graph,
and inode table (would need some help from Raghavendra Gowdappa here).

Will send the invite to maintainers list along with people on the floor.
Will record the session, and share the link to gluster-devel.

-Amar

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)