[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release 3.12: RC0 tagging date (Jul-31st-2017)

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Jul 21 21:21:51 UTC 2017

One last note (for now):

For RC0 we would like to have relevant release notes for features that
are a part of the release.

Towards this, I have submitted an initial template version of the
release notes [1], and would like to encourage all contributors who have
features submitted (or even otherwise), to add respective sections for
these features.

It would be a nice change to have release notes fleshed out by RC0
itself (an added bonus is that we won't trouble you further on your
feature for this release ;) ).

Thanks,
Shyam

[1] Release notes template: