[Gluster-Maintainers] http://bugs.cloud.gluster.org is functional again

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 09:01:13 UTC 2017

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 10:12:32AM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> For anyone that helps with the Bug Triaging, the failure (it was not
> updating its json data file) of http://bugs.cloud.gluster.org/ [0] has
> been annoying. I finally took the time to test a one-line change [1],
> and it seems to be working.
>
> Please send patches in case something is broken :-)

Hmm, it looks that the "Review Status" column is not correct. It should
display the number of patches that have been M(erged), A(bandoned) and
N(ew). This should get retrieved/calculated through
get_reviews_from_bug() and get_review_status() in gluster-bugs.py [2].

If anyone feels like looking into this, create a GitHub issue and send a
patch.

Thanks!
Niels

2. https://github.com/gluster/gluster-bugs-webui/blob/master/gluster-bugs.py#L41