[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.0 released

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 14:44:08 UTC 2017

Humble/Ashiq,

Can we add you to the packaging at gluster.org list, which is notified of
new releases (or release candidates) that need packaging? This is so
that you can build out the container images, for releases going forward.

As a workflow, once a release is announced to this list, we can also
build out the container images (once the specific platform packages are
built i.e), for every release going forward, and we need not use mail
reminders to track the same.

Further, we can also possibly add to download.gluster.org, a link in
LATEST and the respective release version, a directory for container
images, to contain a README for where to find container images?

Kaleb/Niels/Others, Thoughts?

Shyam