[Gluster-Maintainers] Release schedule minor updates question

Dustin Black dblack at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 16:14:43 UTC 2017

I'm working on an update to the release schedule page [1] and have a
question about the minor updates schedule for the active version.

We have the 10th, 20th, and 30th of the month marked for minor updates to
active versions. As of the 3.10 release the active versions should be only
3.8 and 3.10 (pre-3.8 version are all EOL and with this cycle there are no
active STM versions).

So for minor maintenance releases, which dates should be reflected for each
of the 3.8 and 3.10 versions?

It would probably be best to update the webpage so that the section about
minor updates isn't tied to version numbers so that it doesn't require an
update with each release. Is there a standard way I could describe how we
assign the update dates to the currently maintained versions?

[1] https://www.gluster.org/community/release-schedule/

Dustin Black, RHCA
Senior Architect, Software-Defined Storage
Red Hat, Inc.
(o) +1.212.510.4138  (m) +1.215.821.7423
dustin at redhat.com