[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.10.0 released

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Feb 24 14:19:21 UTC 2017

On 02/24/2017 07:26 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 5:13 PM, Shyam <srangana at redhat.com
> <mailto:srangana at redhat.com>> wrote:
>
>     Pranith, this has to wait for 3.10.1, backport it and have it ready
>     though.
>

> Is there any plan for the release announcement? It makes sense for
> gluster-block to be announced along with 3.10

Release announcement follows packages being available and this looks
like Monday (27th). Release announcement is based on the release notes
and other highlights usually. So, yes there is a plan, and it is the
usual one :)

When discussing block with Vijay and Prasanna, it was decided that the
project gluster-block will announce its release tagging along with 3.10.
The Gluster 3.10 release blogs and media announcements will pick up both
3.10, block (and maybe other things) to make a more comprehensive
announcement.