[Gluster-Maintainers] Release 3.10: Testing feedback requested

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 03:00:26 UTC 2017

Hi,

For the 3.10 release, we are tracking testing feedback per component
using github issues. The list of issues to report testing feedback
against is in [1].

We have assigned each component level task to the noted maintainer to
provide feedback, in case others are taking up the task please assign
the same to yourself.

Currently github allows only issue assignment to members of the gluster
organization, and that is not complete or filled up as expected. So,
request maintainers to mention folks who would be doing the testing in
the issue using @<github username> or the user to assign the task to
themselves.

Feedback is expected at the earliest to meet the current release date of
21st Feb, 2017.

Once we have the packages built, we would request the users list to help
with the testing as well.

Thanks,
Release team

[1] Link to testing issues: http://bit.ly/2kDCR8M