[Gluster-Maintainers] Branch rebase (Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : experimental-periodic #130)

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 07:04:50 UTC 2017

FYI, When in doubt, please ask. I want to make sure we are give highest
priority to developer's time, and help/design processes to enable that.

Regards,
Amar

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 12:54 AM, Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar <
khiremat at redhat.com> wrote:

> Not again, I was about to ask you to rebase last week and I thought that
> happens only once in
> 3 months. Hopefully this time, there is no manual conflict resolution:)
>
> -Kotresh HR
>
> On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 5:57 AM, Amar Tumballi <atumball at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I analysed all the changes in experimental, and it made sense to rebase
>> it to 'master' again, mainly because of the fixes related to testing etc
>> there.
>>
>> Below is the only diff between master and experimental (you would need a
>> refresh if you already have experimental branch checked out).
>>
>> [atumball at dhcp35-224 glusterfs]$ git log origin/master... --oneline
>>> 2d40451 rio: Added (s)setattr and (f)truncate support
>>> e7ce276 rio/posix2: Cleanup unused files
>>> 5d52d0d rio: Add iatt cleanup for iatt returned from DS
>>> 864ca2b rio: Add ability to handle dirty inodes in MDS FOPs

--
Amar Tumballi (amarts)