[Gluster-Maintainers] Branch rebase (Re: Jenkins build is back to normal : experimental-periodic #130)

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 00:27:00 UTC 2017

I analysed all the changes in experimental, and it made sense to rebase it
to 'master' again, mainly because of the fixes related to testing etc there.

Below is the only diff between master and experimental (you would need a
refresh if you already have experimental branch checked out).

[atumball at dhcp35-224 glusterfs]$ git log origin/master... --oneline
> 2d40451 rio: Added (s)setattr and (f)truncate support
> e7ce276 rio/posix2: Cleanup unused files
> 5d52d0d rio: Add iatt cleanup for iatt returned from DS
> 864ca2b rio: Add ability to handle dirty inodes in MDS FOPs
> 6f07949 rio: Reorganize RIO server code for DS operations
> b0ee0bc rio/posix2: Add DS FOP support
> 9a6eab1 posix2: Reorganize posix2 in preparation for DS FOPs
> fe2bb3b rio: Add layout search functionality for DS
> e41b71b rio: Add ability to handle remote inodes in lookup
> 3288466 rio: Add mkdir FOP
> d39c38b rio: Added client FOP generation code and create code
> 7e22831 posix2: fix ./tests/basic/0symbol-check.t
> d396432 rio/posix2: Some generic fixes as the code is excercised
> b31d7b2 rio/posix2: Include posix inode/fd ops, implement entry ops
> 7fc9210 experimental/rio: Script to generate rio volfiles
> c3cb52f experimental/rio: RIO initialization and layout abstraction
> 1a77a28 dentry fop serializer: added new server side xlator for dentry fop
> serialization
> 72a802d snapshot/snapview-client : redefine options for GD2
> f6b1827 Add new fields to translator options(quota and marker) for GD2
> e768810 stripe, quiesce: volume option fixes
> f5ee636 rfc.sh: fixes for faster submit

Regards,
Amar

--