[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.13.0 released

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Mon Dec 4 00:45:18 UTC 2017

On 12/03/2017 11:26 AM, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> * RHEL/CentOS el6 and el7 are in CentOS Storage built and tagged, but we are waiting for the 3.13. repos to be created. In the mean time you can download from [6]. Please test and give feedback on #gluster-devel on freenode or the gluster-devel mailing list so they can be moved to the staging area.

In attempting to test this, I am unable to find/create a repo from which
I can install/upgrade to 3.13. The best I found was this [1].

So we need to download RPMs and then go from there to test and report?

Thanks,
Shyam

[1] Getting RPM built by Koji into YUM-able repo:
http://www.devops-blog.net/koji/getting-rpm-built-by-koji-into-yum-able-repo