[Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-3.9.0rc2 released

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 18:49:24 UTC 2016

On 10/26/2016 10:29 AM, Gluster Build System wrote:

> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.9.0rc2.tar.gz

WRT GlusterFS 3.9.0rc2 testing day tomorrow (Thursday, 27 October):

There are packages for Fedora 23, 24, 25; and EPEL 6 and 7 at [1].

There are also packages for Fedora 26 (rawhide) in Fedora Updates.

I will try to get packages for Debian 8 (jessie) by tomorrow. They will
be at the same location. I may also try to get Ubuntu packages. If I do
I will announce the location, i.e. they may be somewhere else, e.g.
launchpad.

[1] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/3.9/3.9.0rc2/

--

Kaleb