[Gluster-Maintainers] Compound patches waiting for merging in release-3.8

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 06:19:51 UTC 2016

The patch @ http://review.gluster.org/#/c/15716/1 introduces whatever was
asked for - a test script that enables compound fops and exercises the
affected codepath. Note that the script also caught some bugs in the code
which
have been fixed as part of the same patch.

@Niels - Request you to revoke the -2s on the 4 existing compound fops
patches and have it merged once the
final patch (the one that introduces the script) passes regression.

-Krutika