[Gluster-Maintainers] GlusterFS-3.7.16 release approaching

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 11:09:35 UTC 2016

A quick update on the status of 3.7.16.

I fell sick and couldn't do the release as scheduled on the 30th. I'll
try to get the release done over the next two days.

Neils, one of the changes you listed has a merge-conflict. I'll merge
the other two, only if you can confirm they are all independent of
each other.
If you could confirm before this time tomorrow, I'll take them in.

Thanks,
Kaushal