[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Release Management Process change - proposal

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon May 30 01:37:18 UTC 2016

Since we do not have any objections to this proposal, let us do the
following for 3.7.12:

1. Treat June 1st as the cut-off for patch acceptance in release-3.7.
2. I will tag 3.7.12rc1 on June 2nd.
3. All maintainers to ack content and stability of components by June 9th.
4. Release 3.7.12 around June 9th after we have all acks in place.

Thanks!
Vijay