[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] glusterfs-3.8rc1 has been released for testing

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon May 23 07:13:54 UTC 2016

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 09:29:36PM -0400, Kaleb Keithley wrote:

> [...]

I would go for the most practical choice. An empty (except for some
comments) config.{guess,sub} and a note in the INSTALL file about it. If
we would update those files from a more current version, we have to
track future updates as well. My preference goes to solutions where we
do not bundle any copies (script or other files) from other projects.

Niels