[Gluster-Maintainers] Please do not merge patches that have topic 'rfc'

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun Mar 27 11:52:18 UTC 2016

Hi,

last week I've seen that some patches got merged that have their Gerrit
topic set to 'rfc'. I would really like to have all changes that touch
code (maybe not like updates to the MAINTAINERS file) linked to a bug.
For features, we used a tracker bug that gathered all patches. Could we
pick that up again for NSR/FDL/DHT2 and others that modify the contents
under xlators/experimental/ ?

Without a bug, it is very difficult to build a Gerrit query that lists
all changes for a particular feature. Searching for "topic:rfc" is not
very useful :-/

Thanks,
Niels