[Gluster-Maintainers] Release manager for GlusterFS 3.9 needed

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 11:46:38 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 04:42:29PM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 4:41 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 04:10:20PM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
> > > hi,
> > >        maintaining a release by single person does take a lot of time
> > away
> > > from development. Is it okay if two people maintain the release? If yes,
> > > Aravinda and I would like to volunteer.
> >
> > Sure, sound good to me. For 3.8 Jiffin assisted with it, and that really
> > helps :-)
> >

> Oh, Thanks for all the work Jiffin!!

And also thanks to Dustin Black who posted many patches that moved the
release notes to the actual document in the sources.

Dustin expressed some interest in assisting with 3.9 as well. Getting
some additional help for tracking the status of features, including
bugs, documentation, tests and media coverage is probably welcome? :)

Niels