[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainers acks needed for 3.7.12

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 23:06:51 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jun 19, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Raghavendra Gowdappa
<rgowdapp at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Vijay,
>
> Following are the patches that need to go in 3.7.12. Can you please merge them?
>
> Quota:
> http://review.gluster.org/14659/
> http://review.gluster.org/14727/
>
> dht:
> http://review.gluster.org/14349
> http://review.gluster.org/14734
>
> I've got the basic sanity acks for Quota, transport/tcp, transport/rdma. Meanwhile I'll be running sanity tests on dht and other components before providing an ack.

Does the ack for quota include the above two patches?

Similar question with dht - is it okay to pull in these patches late
in the release cycle? Have we run enough tests with these patches?

If these patches are not critical and we would need more time to bake
them, I would defer the patches to 3.7.13.

Thanks,
Vijay