[Gluster-Maintainers] Need new manager for 3.7.9

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 09:07:03 UTC 2016

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 07:45:09PM -0500, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> On 02/24/2016 08:50 AM, Raghavendra Talur wrote:
> >
> >On Feb 24, 2016 7:01 PM, "Vijay Bellur" <vbellur at redhat.com
> ><mailto:vbellur at redhat.com>> wrote:

> > > You certainly intended to mean 30th of March, right? [1]
> >
> >Actually he meant February 29th.
> >

> OK, are we releasing 3.7.9 in the first week of March and 3.7.10 by March
> 30th to adhere to the release cadence?

Yes, that was the original plan, and we should try to stick with it.
Regular release, once each month, with the option to do emergency
releases if needed. The last few 3.7 releases were less optimal and we
should try to align to the schedule again.

> I will pick up release management for both 3.7.9 and 3.7.10.

Great, thanks! Please review the process page, I think there might have
been some changes since your last release:
  http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Contributors-Guide/GlusterFS-Release-process/

Niels