[Gluster-Maintainers] Missing release notes for 3.7.7 and 3.6.8 releases?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 21:44:00 UTC 2016

Hi,

We try hard to document everything that is needed to get done for
releases. Unfortunatelty both the last 3.6 and 3.7 releases are missing
release notes. What checklist or process do others use when making a
release? I use this one:

  http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Contributors-Guide/GlusterFS-Release-process/

In case there is some other/incomplete documentation, or the above
misses something, please let me know where (and ideally fix it
yourself).

FWIW, the release notes should be listed (and be part of the release
tag):

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/release-3.7/doc/release-notes
  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/release-3.6/doc/release-notes
  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/release-3.5/doc/release-notes