[Gluster-Maintainers] [gluster-packaging] regarding 3.7.7 package building

Patrick Matthäi pmatthaei at debian.org
Tue Feb 2 13:07:01 UTC 2016

Am 02.02.2016 um 14:01 schrieb Niels de Vos:
> On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 10:00:50AM +0530, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:
>> hi,
>>      As you may have noticed on gluster-users/devel there is a problem
>> upgrading because of a patch in afr in case of older clients to 3.7.7.
>> Because of this we are not going to build packages for 3.7.7 instead we are
>> going to take in memory leak fixes and release 3.7.8 in a week's time.
>>
>> I am going to work with MS and Raghavendra Talur to have upgrade tests
>> populated in distaf to prevent this kind of problem happening in future.
>>
>> Sorry for the inconvenience :-(.
> These messages should definitely be sent to the packagers list as well,
> adding to CC.

Hi,

since I already uploaded [0] it to the Debian repository where can I
find the patch(es) for these problems?

It also would be nice if my patches could be adopted from [1], where
01-04 are already reported since a longer time in the BTS and 05 is new
for 3.7.7.

[0]: https://packages.qa.debian.org/g/glusterfs.html
[1]: https://sources.debian.net/src/glusterfs/3.7.7-1/debian/patches/

--
/*
Mit freundlichem Gruß / With kind regards,

   Blog: http://www.linux-dev.org/
E-Mail: pmatthaei at debian.org
         patrick at linux-dev.org
*/