[Gluster-Maintainers] regarding 3.7.7 package building

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 04:30:50 UTC 2016

hi,
     As you may have noticed on gluster-users/devel there is a problem
upgrading because of a patch in afr in case of older clients to 3.7.7.
Because of this we are not going to build packages for 3.7.7 instead we
are going to take in memory leak fixes and release 3.7.8 in a week's time.

I am going to work with MS and Raghavendra Talur to have upgrade tests
populated in distaf to prevent this kind of problem happening in future.

Sorry for the inconvenience :-(.

Pranith