[Gluster-Maintainers] [Gluster-devel] Patches being posted by Facebook and plans thereof

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Thu Dec 22 08:56:20 UTC 2016

On 12/22/2016 11:31 AM, Shyam wrote:
> 1) Facebook will port all their patches to the special branch
> release-3.8-fb, where they have exclusive merge rights.

i) I see that the Bugzilla IDs they are using for these patches are the
same as the BZ ID of the corresponding 3.8 branch patches. These BZs are
in MODIFIED/ CLOSED CURRENTRELEASE. Is that alright?

ii) Do we need to review these backports? (Asking because they have
added the folks who sent the original patch as reviewers).

-Ravi