[Gluster-Maintainers] Maintainers Meeting, 21 Dec

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Dec 21 15:29:35 UTC 2016

Short meeting today, happy holidays to the everyone.

Items of note:
3.10 features are coming up on a mid-January deadline for inclusion,
so please update your features.

Most of the agenda is moving to 4 Jan, as we didn't have quorum, I'll
be sending out a separate message for that meeting.
- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead