[Gluster-Maintainers] Request to provide PASS flags to a patch in gerrit

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Wed Aug 31 10:53:13 UTC 2016

Hi All,

We have a test [1] which is causing hangs in NetBSD. We have not been able
to debug the issue yet.
It could be because the bash script does not comply with posix guidelines
or that there is a bug in the brick code.

However, as we have 3.9 merge deadline tomorrow this is causing the test
pipeline to grow a lot and needing manual intervention.
I recommend we disable this test for now. I request Kaushal to provide pass
flags to the patch [2] for faster merge.

[1] ./tests/features/lock_revocation.t
[2] http://review.gluster.org/#/c/15374/

Thanks,
Raghavendra Talur