[Gluster-Maintainers] glusterfs-3.8.3 released

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 18:02:54 UTC 2016

On 08/22/2016 08:18 AM, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 05:09:56AM -0700, Gluster Build System wrote:
>>

>> SRC: http://bits.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/src/glusterfs-3.8.3.tar.gz
>
> This release was made out of the normal schedule to fix a severe
> usability bug. More details about this are in the release-notes:
>   https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/release-3.8/doc/release-notes/3.8.3.md
>
> Once packages are available on the usual places, I'll send the note to
> the announce list.

Fedora 23 packages on d.g.o. Fedora 24, 25, 26/rawhide queued for testing.

Debian Jessie and Stretch packages on d.g.o.

Ubuntu trusty, wily, and xenial packages are built in Launchpad.

SuSE SLES 12, OpenSuSE 13, and Leap 42.1 packages are built in SuSE
Build system.

Top-level/LATEST and 3.8/LATEST symlinks have been updated on d.g.o

--

Kaleb