[Gluster-Maintainers] Update on GlusterFS-3.7.15

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 12:25:57 UTC 2016

Hi all.

We have 1 more week till the scheduled 30th August release date for
GlusterFS-3.7.15.

Till today, 34 new commits have been merged into release-3.7 since the
tagging of 3.7.14. Gerrit has ~30 open patches on release-3.7 [1],
about 10 of which have been submitted after 3.7.14.

Notify the maintainers and me of any changes you need merged. You can
merged before this weekend.

Maintainers are free to merge patches into release-3.7 till this
weekend. Ensure that the patches satisfy the backport criteria [2].
I'll send out another announcement notifying when to stop merging
patches.

Let's have another good release.

~kaushal

[1] https://review.gluster.org/#/q/project:glusterfs+branch:release-3.7+status:open