[Gluster-Maintainers] Updates to the GlusterFS release process document

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 08:51:37 UTC 2016

Hi All.

We've been discussing about improvements to our release process and
schedules for a while now. As a result of these discussions I had
started an etherpad [1] to put together a release process document.

I've created a pull-request [2] to glusterdocs based on this etherpad,
to make it official. The document isn't complete yet. I'll be adding
more information and doing cleanups as required. Most of the required
information regarding the release-process has been added. I'd like the
maintainers to go over the pull-request and give comments.

Thanks,
Kaushal

[1] https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/glusterfs-release-process-201606
[2] https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/pull/139