[Gluster-Maintainers] Build logs are now available if the nightly gluster_build-rpms error out

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Apr 1 09:30:58 UTC 2016

On Fri, Apr 01, 2016 at 10:52:25AM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 01, 2016 at 12:56:23AM +0000, ci at centos.org wrote:
> > gluster_build-rpms - Build # 117 - Failure:
> >
> > Check console output at https://ci.centos.org/job/gluster_build-rpms/117/ to view the results.
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to archive the build logs from mock. In
> future, the build.log should be available from Jenkins for review. This
> should help all the maintainers to look into failures of this zero-day
> testing.
>
> There will be some more emails coming in, sorry about that!

This seems to be working now. Clicking the link of the failure brings
you to the status of the Jenkins job, where the logs are available.
Build #121 is the first where these are available:

  https://ci.centos.org/view/Gluster/job/gluster_build-rpms/121/

All newer builds should have them as well.

Cheers,
Niels