[Gluster-Maintainers] Stop merging changes - Not all smoke tests are reporting status to gerrit

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:59:19 UTC 2016

Hi All,

There has been a recent change which has caused failures to build
RPMs. This change was also unknowingly backported to release-3.7,
because the failures were not reported back to gerrit.

Rpmbuild results aren't being reported back to gerrit since we brought
in the new flags for voting. None of us seemed to notice it since
then.

So I'll be taking some time to fix this issue. Till then please don't
merge any changes on any of the branches.

I'll update the list once this has been fixed.

~kaushal