[Gluster-Maintainers] Update on 3.7.10 - on schedule to be tagged at 2200PDT 30th March.

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 06:54:31 UTC 2016

In the time I was waiting for https://review.gluster.org/13861/ , a
change was merged in (which I didn't know of) and has broken building
RPMs.

The offending change is 3d34c49  (cluster/ec: Rebalance hangs during
rename) by Ashish.
The same change had earlier also broken building RPMs on master.

For now, to proceed with 3.7.10, I'm going to revert the offending
change. Please make sure this change is merged in for the next
release.

~kaushal