[Gluster-Maintainers] New regression-analysis script

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Wed Nov 4 20:06:21 UTC 2015

I just pushed a patch that should ease the process of analyzing recent regression-test failures.

    http://review.gluster.org/#/c/12510/

From the commit message:

> Often a test will fail quite frequently, but not so frequently that it
> will fail twice in a row for the same patch.  This allows it to "fly
> beneath the radar" for quite a long time, slowing project-wide progress
> until somebody crawls through the logs looking for patterns.  This patch
> adds a script to automate some of that process.

Reviews would be most welcome.  I just found one test that has been
slowing progress for the past week, but it took me an hour to find it
manually.  With this script, I would have found it in minutes.  Or maybe
someone else would have.