[Gluster-Maintainers] Chair rotation for the Gluster Community Meeting

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 24 08:01:05 UTC 2015

Hi all!

We have spoken about a rotation for the hosts of the Gluster Community
Meeting before. Mostly it is Vijay or me that are chairing the IRC
meeting, but we may not always be available and we would like to see
other maintainers get a little more community exposure too ;-)

Today, as it is, Vijay is at the Red Hat Summit in Boston, and I will be
at the DevOps Days in Amsterdam. Neither of us can commit to host the
meeting, but we may (partially) attend.

Today seems to be a good day to start with the rotation of the meeting
host. Who would be willing to chair the meeting? All it takes is sending
an reminder to the lists, do a #startmeeting, #topic and #endmeeting on
IRC. More details are in the top of the agenda. Atin has some experience
with IRC meetings (he mostly hosts the weekly Bug Triage Meeting) and
can probably offer assistance to others,

There are still ~4 hour left before the meeting starts, with all the
maintainers on this list, that should surely be sufficient time to get
it organized?

Thanks,
Niels