[GEDI] International Air Transport /DFH-Jenny Fu

Penny Pan dfh_logistics at vip.sina.com
Tue Dec 25 08:07:42 UTC 2018

Dear Friend,Have a nice day ! Greetings from DongFangHong Global Logistics Co,Lid!!! This is Jenny,I've been a freight forwarder for ten years.We are so confident logistics provider with our young, strong and experienced teams that can let you have the best assistance .If you have any goods that need to be exported from China, please feel free to tell me the information of the goods and let me give you the quotation for your reference!We have some services as below :Air Freight, Ocean freight LCL/FCL , bulking cargo service ,…EXW/ DAP/ DDU/ DDP,…Authorized import/export partyTrucking/ customs clearance / warehouse / express cargoes for both import and export .Other logistics services …Looking  forward to your kind support and co-operation in-order to develop mutual business and build up the long term relationship.Awaiting for positive response from your end !If you have any further questions , please feel free to ask us at any time .Best Regards,Jenn fuDongFangHong Global Logistics Co,Lid.Wechat: +86-159 9959 1469QQ:3077575250Skype: wuliukuaidi5452