[GEDI] Shipping Goods from China Mainland

Jenny fu dfh_logistics at vip.sina.com
Sat Sep 16 10:28:26 UTC 2017

Dear Manager,

How are you.

My name is Jenny Fu from Shenzhen DFH GLOBAL LOGISTICS Co,Ltd

We specialize in the area of collecting different orders from different suppliers that you

do business with

and shipping everything in one combined shipment, for you convenience and business

optimization.

We also specialize in drop shipping to any country, enabling your business to expand

new markets.

When forwarding from China Choose...Shenzhen DFH GLOBAL LOGISTICS Co,Ltd

-Professional

-Convenient

-Secure

Our service:

1)by express to door(DHL/FEDEX/UPS/TNT)

2)by air cargo freight to airport;

3)by ocean freight to port;

Please feel free to contact me for details or if you have any question. We look forward

to contributing to your success,thanks.

Best regards
Jenny fu
Tel:86 755 66802954