[GEDI] [Gluster-devel] Release 3.10 feature proposal:: Statedump for libgfapi

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 21:51:39 UTC 2017

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 12:47:11AM -0500, Poornima Gurusiddaiah wrote:

> [...]

There is no need to abandon your patch, I can update it with one of the
parts that I have. At the moment I need to add an other test-case for
the proposed glfs_sysrq() function. Which, btw, also needs to be
proposed to the list and added to the glusterfs-specs doc.

I plan tp have this done before the end of this week. Part 2 might be
too ambitious to have stable before 3.10 branching.

With the new CLI command, were you planning to have that supported by
other Gluster clients (FUSE, Gluster/NFS, SHD, ...) as well? It probably
would be good to mention that in [1] too.

Cheers,
Niels