[heketi-devel] [registry.centos.org] FAILED: Container build gluster/storagesig-heketi:latest

John Mulligan johnm at asynchrono.us
Sun Sep 8 15:23:52 UTC 2019

Can whoever has control of these stop sending these messages to the heketi-
devel list? I am a maintainer of the project but I have zero insight into what
makes these builds pass or fail and the messages themselves provide nearly
zero information. I am sure there was good intention here when it was set up
but it seems just like noise to me now. Plus, the heketi project itself takes
no responsibility for the quality of these builds.