[heketi-devel] Heketi HA using Kubernetes

Jose A. Rivera jarrpa at redhat.com
Thu Sep 28 16:28:59 UTC 2017

In regular usage the heketi service is only used for the creation and
deletion of GlusterFS volumes. That is, only as PV/PVC pairs are
created or deleted. heketi's presence is not needed for when
applications want to mount and read/write to the volumes. If you have
a constant stream of volume create/delete requests then yes you'll
experience a few seconds of service interruption, but the actual I/O
work would not be affected.

--Jose