[heketi-devel] Building Heketi 4.0.0 fails on CentOS 7

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue May 30 15:03:12 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'd like to update the Heketi package for the CentOS Storage SIG. I've
taken the Fedora Rawhive package (heketi-4.0.0) and tried to rebuild in
in the CentOS Community Build System. Unfortunately it hits the
following failure:

    # golang.org/x/net/http2
    src/golang.org/x/net/http2/transport.go:216: req.Cancel undefined (type *http.Request has no field or method Cancel)
    src/golang.org/x/net/http2/transport.go:220: req.Cancel undefined (type *http.Request has no field or method Cancel)
    src/golang.org/x/net/http2/transport.go:792: req.Cancel undefined (type *http.Request has no field or method Cancel)
    RPM build errors:
    error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.ZNruqO (%build)
        Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.ZNruqO (%build)

[from http://cbs.centos.org/kojifiles/work/tasks/2833/182833/build.log]

Could I get a hint on what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Niels