[heketi-devel] Community involvement in Heketi

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Sat May 20 07:11:18 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-12 at 10:37 -0400, Luis Pabon wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I have noticed that community involvement in the Heketi project has been
> extremely low from Red Hat team members. Mostly patches are sent, but the
> team is not involved in reviews or answering questions on Issues. That is
> fine, but the project needs to continue.

Luis is right in that we need more upstream community
involvement. We were very time constrained recently,
due to some downstream deadlines, but this may not result
in Red Hat only waiving through its own patches and
neglecting outside contributions. This is our upstream
face, and we need to ensure the upstream is healthy.

Upstream first! :-)

Thanks for pointing this out, Luis!

Michael