[heketi-devel] Community involvement in Heketi

Luis Pabon lpabon at gmail.com
Fri May 12 14:37:26 UTC 2017

Hi all,
  I have noticed that community involvement in the Heketi project has been
extremely low from Red Hat team members. Mostly patches are sent, but the
team is not involved in reviews or answering questions on Issues. That is
fine, but the project needs to continue. Therefore I will start moving
ahead with reviews, comments, and merges as I did before the CNS team was
created.

I definitely welcome any help or contribution to the project.

Thanks all,

- Luis