[heketi-devel] Release 5 Meeting

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Mon Jun 12 20:04:25 UTC 2017

On 2017-06-06 at 13:18 -0500, Jose A. Rivera wrote:
> I'm good with most of those times. We (RH) have regular meetings at
> UTC 12pm on Tue, Wed, and Thu, so probably Mon would be an ideal date.
> I'll let others chime in.
>
> --Jose
>
> On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 11:13 AM, Luis Pabon <lpabon at chrysalix.org> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >  I would like to have a meeting to determine what is needed to release
> > Release 5 for Heketi next week. Let me know if any of these times is ok for
> > you:
> >
> > I'm thinking sometime between UTC 12:00pm or UTC 2pm any day next week.

Sorry for chiming in late. I was traveling and busy with customer
escalations...

I have meetings at 2pm CEST == 12pm UTC every day of the week.
Basically UTC12pm-2pm is the slot where I am almost guaranteed
to be busy:

- Tomorrow, I am bookedt UTC 11am -- UTC 4pm.
- Wednesday, I am booked UTC 12pm -- UTC 2pm
- Thursday, I am booked  UTC 12pm -- UTC 1pm, and optionally 1pm-2pm
- Friday, I am booked    UTC 12pm -- UTC 1:15 and 2pm-3pm

So If it needs to be in that time slot (utc 12--2), I could cancel the
optional Thursday meeting and we could meet Thursday UTC 1pm-2pm.

Cheers - Michael